Located few kilometers from Matuu town along Embu- Siakago road…you divert a place called Kanyonyo market
Plot size: 50 ft x 100 ft ( 1/8th Acre)
Tittle type: Ready free hold tittle.
Developments: Next to a shopping centre, 500 meters from tarmac, thouches a main murram road, water and electricity on site and thus ideal for both commercial and residential developments.
The price for our matuu phase 2 project will as follows.
Cash: kshs 200,000
1. 10 months -kshs 250,000
Terms and conditions:
- 10k for expression of intrest and plot selection for five days
- 30k for booking and agreement signing
- For installments beyond 3 months, 50% installment price must be paid with the first three months and the balance spread over the installment period.
- There will be cash escalation of 15k for every 3 months (interest)
- Buyer to get individual title in mursons name
- Buyer caters for transfer to his name by himself. If he wishes we do it, to pay us 20k we do it for him or her.
- Commercial plots cost the same but reserved for cash buyers or 3 months buyers.
NB – All prices are Title-deed Inclusive
The project has many features that give you an undeniable reason to invest in Tumaini Gardens -Matuu
- 45 mins drive from Thika Town.
- 10km off the ever-busy Thika – Garissa Highway. (soon to expanded to dual carriage highway)
- Sufficeint clean water supply available.
- Well drained red soil favorable for Commercial/Residential development.
- Murram Compressed access roads with street lights.
- Secure and friendly neighborhood.
- Electricity connection in close proximity.
- Churches, shopping center, Primary and Secondary schools within the neighbourhood-Masinga High School, Masinga Level 4 Hospital, Masinga police station.
Why Invest in Tumaini Gardens – Matuu
Matuu has become a real estate hotspot in Kenya in the recent past.
Why Matuu Town?
- To begin with, Matuu is a town located in Machakos County. It is midway between Nairobi/ Kitui en route to Garissa.
- Matuu Town has experienced rapid growth in recent years. It has now become one of the largest urban centres in Machakos County.
- This town has gradually become an economic hub of the surrounding constituencies.
- It has also become a key transit centre to Nairobi, Thika and parts of Central and Eastern Kenya.
Role of devolution in Matuu
- Secondly, the growth of devolution has greatly opened up counties for real estate investments.
- Matuu, in Machakos County is one of the areas that has experienced massive infrastructural growth.
- This has opened up the area for investments both for residents and Nairobians looking for affordable plots for sale with prices below Ksh 200,000.
Tarmac roads in Matuu
- Thirdly, the recent tarmacking of Kivandini -Masinga Road, off Thika – Garissa highway. This has made Matuu and Musingini areas accessible and prime for real estate investments.
- Real estate companies are now offering cheap plots for sale touching Kivandini-Masingini tarmac, touching Thika – Garissa highway and near Matuu Town.
- Matuu has amenities such as schools, health facilities, shopping facilities and religious centres.
- This has made it easy for investors willing to build residential homes and commercial facilities..
- With this development record, there is no doubt that in 2 years’ time, Matuu town will have grown immensely and prices of land will skyrocket.
Upcoming Matuu cement factory
- Lastly, in the recent past, Machakos County Governor, Dr. Alfred Mutua, announced that a new cement factory is set to be constructed in Matuu.
- This new development will create job opportunities and enhance economic growth of the area. Development of this factory will lead to better transportation as road networks will continue to be improved around the area to enable transportation of raw materials and finished products.
- Livelihoods in Matuu will improve due to creation of employment opportunities. Urbanization will also be witnessed as people will move to the area. In the same vein, real estate investors will also have easy access to cheap cement when constructing their homes.
- This means that investors purchasing cheap plots near Matuu will easily develop their properties.
- This will also lead to appreciation of land prices in the area due to population growth.
- In conclusion, if you are young person looking forward to tap into the growth of counties, Matuu is an area you can consider investing in. Leading real estate companies in Kenya are offering affordable and value 50 x 100 plots in Matuu.
- In you are thinking of owning a property in Machakos, consider plots in Matuu.
The land is freehold and there will be a freehold title deed issued for each plot bought.
- Country: Kenya
- City / Town: Machakos
- Property ID 4571
- Price Cash sale Ksh.200,000 / Only
- Property Type 50 x 100 Plot for sale, For Sale
- Property status For Sale
- Label Cash Sale
Ratings & Reviews
- 5 0 %
- 4 0 %
- 3 0 %
- 2 0 %
- 1 0 %