Malindi has one of the fastest growing economies in the coastal region. This ancient town has the regions most attractive tourist destinations together with strong development pottential. The project is strategically located along the Malindi -Sala gate bypass connecting Malindi and Voi and are 45minutes drive from Malindi Cbd.
– Size: 1 acre
– Pricing as low as
-Kshs 200,000(cash) for 1 acre
– Installments @ kshs 250,000
– Book with a deposit of just Kshs. 50,000/= balance payable in 10 months interest free.
-The project has many features that give you an undeniable reason to invest in.
– 45 mins drive from Malindi Town along the Kshs. 4 billion salagate bypass connecting Malindi to Voi.
– Well drained soil suitable for farming.
– Delight weather, whether living there or building a holiday home.
– Near Weru Technical College and Baolala dispensary.
– Near to Globaleq Solar power project.
– Well graded access roads.
– Secure and friendly neighborhood.
– Electricity connection in close proximity.
– Well labeled Beacons.
– All social amenities available; Schools, Churches, hospitals and security.
– Ready title deed.
– The land is freehold and there will be a freehold title deed issued
for each plot bought
– Every 2nd and 4th weekend of the month.
-Every plot comes with return tickect. Booking for a ticket is upon the payment a deposit of kshs 100,000
-Mursons realtors picks you at Sgr Terminal in Nairobi, Our transfer van picks you at Militini Sgr terminal and transfers you to Malindi, Mursons takes care of your accomondation and dinner and breakfast, Mursons realtors organises for the land viewing and beach expenditions later in the day, later transfers you to Sgr for return journey and drops you at Sgr terminal in Nairobi.
-Note: customer care of their transport to the sgr in the morning and on return to their residence
-All bookings to two weeks before departure to Malindi
-Its one ticket per plot.
- Country: Kenya
- City / Town: Malindi
Ratings & Reviews
- 5 0 %
- 4 0 %
- 3 0 %
- 2 0 %
- 1 0 %